Re: Huh?

    Bingo.  This is a team that is still working (not struggling, exactly) to find itself.  What combinations work best?  How will all the "veterans" react to the departure of Walker?  (Best news so far, other than Baker, is EWill, who seems to be taking over as leader of this team.  Maybe that's a burden Pierce doesn't need or even want?)  I predicted 43 wins this year, down about 5 or 6 from last year, and the Knick game was one of the extra losses.  Last year's team wins that game, and this team wins it in February or March, but not now.
    A word on Pierce:  I still say that he is struggling hardest to adapt to the loss of Walker.  last year, he could handle being double-teamed in crunch time, but knew the other side had to double Walker as well.  Now they can triple team Pierce, and he doesn't know how to handle that.  Yet.  I have enough faith in him that he will find his role on this team, just as all the others will.  (Right, Kedrick?)
 - Doug