One thing!

2 more thoughts before I go have nightmares about yet another that we let get
away.  It is "very" obvious Mike James is not a point guard.  Start Banks!!
Yes, he will make mistakes and take some bad shots, but he shows signs "albeit
short glimpses" of what he can become.  Go with him now while the team is also
going through transitions.  We are a roller coaster team right now anyway, let
him ride along.  We will need him in Feb., March, & April.  Better he gets his
growing pains over now.   2nd.  Obie needs to cut his bench some.  Playing 10
guys everynight just doesn't let anyone get into a good rhythm.  Start
Kedrick, bring Williams off the bench.  Go with who is playing the best.
Baker MUST get 35 minutes per game minimum and AT LEAST 15-18 shots per game.
And run, run, run no matter what.  I know Marcus, Kedrick & Vin will run, if
the rest don't want to, then leave them at the other end.  Troy