Just in, new NBA rule change!!!

Obviously, there is a new NBA rule that says during the last 3 minutes of a
game, Paul Pierce must have "every" play ran for him!!  That is the only
explanation as to what has occurred the last 2 losses.  Obrien is a moron.  He
was the one calling the plays, no one else.  Doesn't matter that Pierce can't
even make 1 dribble in any direction because there are 2 or 3 guys all over.
He can't even see to make a pass but yet they keep running the plays for him.
Pierce is in a major funk.  Obie is doing him no favors by continuing to put
him in bad situations.  Use Pierce as a decoy to get Baker and Williams the
ball during crunch time.  Baker shooting 50+% and Williams almost always gets
to the line.  We have a better team/players than Obrien makes out.  We are not
a 1 horse team.  Obie needs to go!   Period!!  Troy