Re: Pierce's role: Co-star to leading man

--- You wrote:
Not to get brain doctor on your ass, but you seem a
little defiant in your responses (not that that's
necessarily a bad thing)...

+++ Not defiant, just in a rush

True that, Kestas (the part about inferring career
prospects and the like from body language).  But it
seems to me that "going Brain doctor" is the act of
attaching extraordinary meaning to the personalized
manner in which we perceive reality (Niednagel has
just structured his in a scientific sounding manner).

+++ It doesn't sound scientific to me - it sounds stupid.

If that's the case, then we're all closet Brain
Doctors.
--- end of quote ---

+++ Well, come on, we're all reading the body language of others constantly,
every moment that we're looking at another human being or even animal. It's
automatic. It doesn't mean that the information is always reliable or read
correctly, which is why I chose to disregard it following Banks's positive
comments about Pierce's mentorship.
Kestas