Raef out, Kendrick in...

This is according to 1510 am in Boston, as relayed via
the Realgm message board (I didn't hear it myself, but
someone on the message board says that they
did--they're usually pretty reliable).  Apparently
Raef has tendonitis in his knee.  It will be nice to
see what Kendrick brings to the table, since,
according to Chad Ford, Kendrick has been eating it up
in practice.  But its also distressing to see LaFrentz
go out; even though the addition by subtraction thingy
appears to have worked out, we should have gotten
better than a chronically injured Raef LaFrentz.
Personally, I would have asked for Marquis Daniels or
Josh Howard (or is it Powell?...I know both were in
camp for Dallas, but only one is currently on the
active roster).  Not only doesn't Raef bring it every
night, he's also injury-prone.  Not a good combo.  At
least we got Jiri out of the deal.

As a caveat, this roster move has not been reported on
any site as of now...

Ryan