RE: Pierce

AD,

While my memory may be failing me, I believe the play
you reference occured during a fast break against
Memphis.  The fast break is where Kedrick has recieved
ALL of his alley-opp attempts...  But my point (if I
had one) was; why not in the half court?

Ryan

http://www.real.com/partners/nba/index.html?pcode=nba&cpath=web&rsrc=nba