Quick rant

I'm going to keep this short because the only thing I hate more than watching games like last night's is rehashing games like last night's.

This is all about Obie:

Third game in four nights and what does Obie do? Shorten the rotation.

The team is struggling desperately to find someone to hit a shot and what does Obie do? Play Mark Blount 31 minutes and Raef Lafrentz 15 minutes.

The team is trying to find someone willing to move without the ball and what does Obie do? Play Jiri Welsch 7 minutes.

Eric Williams is playing as poorly as he has in three seasons, and what does Obie do? Keeps him on the floor for all the crunch-time minutes.

The team obviously is tired and lacks energy (although they shouldn't have - no one has played that many minutes), so why not throw Jumaine Jones and Jiri Welsch out there? If ever there was a game when you give some different guys a chance, this was it. When did Mark Blount become indispensable?

Obie is coaching these guys to run? Effective, don't you think?

Geez it was awful to watch. I don't want to think about it anymore.

Mark