----- Original Message -----
From: "Berry, Mark S" Subject: Re: Quick game thoughts...

> You wrote:
>
> Can you elaborate on Indy's announcers? What were they saying?
>
> --- --- ---
>
> The play-by-play guy kept going on and on about Battie's scoring. He was
making sarcastic remarks about it being the best night of his career, and
once when Battie made one of his 15-footers, said something about that being
way out of his range. He clearly thought Battie was a total scrub.

> They were homers as far as the officiating was concerned also, but it's
hard to say much when the comparison is Tommy.

> They also didn't have many nice things to say about the Boston point
guards (which would be understandable if the Pacer point guards weren't
Kenny Anderson and Anthony Johnson). They were pretty bad in general. Quinn
Buckner was the color guy. He was far less offensive than the play-by-play
"talent."