VERY nice win

This was my first look at the team this year and I am impressed. 10 guys
contributing, nobody wasting space out there, nobody trying to make the ESPN
highlites, just good solid hoops.

If this team had a point guard they would be the best in the east right now.
The 4-man rotation up front is rock solid and will only get better. Time
after time a big man would flash open under the basket and no one could get
him the ball. This doesn't really worry me, I think it will come in time.
Jiri probably has the best court vision of the guards right now and gets
great position on D, I like his game. Marcus played some great D, his
offense will come.

The team is not really running yet, but I think that will come as well. They
did play a little faster than the Pacers even thought they didn't get many
break-aways, and the tempo had an effect at the end. Good show - here's to a
50-win season.

joshr