Vinny Baby We Love Ya

Vinny hit the shot of the game. A few large steps to the center of the paint
and bingo. Fun, fun nothing but fun. Man it's been a loooonnng time coming but
the team and OB have arrived.

Birdman was there. Musta got the crop in, in time. Eat your heart out
Larry.........

Celts rarely fell from the game plan of moving the ball...

Just about every team we have played have come out like gangbusters shooting
against us. The Celtic defense gave up little inside in crunch time. This
wasn't really a 5 minute game for the Celts, it was catch-up the entire

Hey, OB must be the man. He has taken a very new  team, put it together in
probably record time and dealt with the press and.......................
us......

I like LA more than Indy.................

End of a perfect Veterans Day..

DanF