Re: is there...

At 03:55 PM 11/8/2003, CeltsSteve@xxxxxxx wrote:
In a message dated 11/8/03 12:45:24 PM Pacific Standard Time,
kimmalo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
<snip my typically wordy analysis>

Word! That is by far one of the finest and most thorough -- not to mention
objective -- analysis I have read yet on the two players.

Can I recommend that you be canonized immediately for Sainthood in the C's
Fans' Hall of Fame? And if you haven't left yet for choir practice, can we get
an "Amen" from you, Brenda/Egg?

*Blush* Thanks.
Nah, I'd never feel comfortable as a saint. Couldn't live up to it. And I've heard those halos cause migranes.
Recommend me for a job to whichever of the Cs owners was subscribed here instead <g>
Kim