Re: Jersey

And were the C's at full strength? No they weren't. Injuries were even.

From: "David J. Boutte" <dajubo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: celtics@xxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Jersey
Date: Fri, 07 Nov 2003 22:38:19 -0500

I can't take consolation in the fact that "this is a young team being remodeled with new
players". Maybe that would be consoling if Jersey were full strength, but they were
without K-Mart, Harris or Rogers. Sure, the C's should get better, but so should the
Nets.

-David

Send a QuickGreet with MSN Messenger http://www.msnmessenger-download.com/tracking/cdp_games