----- Original Message -----
From: "Kim" Subject: Re: is there...

> Er, Steve, um, uh, could you please PLEASE propose a stupid trade or
demand that Vin sit so Kendrick can get 30 minutes a game, or something. I
um, well, I get ...twitchy... when someone on the list has a whole
succession of posts I agree with and think show nothing but good sense <g>

> Seriously, I agree about the determination to find fault. What if he went
to someone else and they missed. can't you hear the screaming about why not
go to your best player in the clutch.

> People seem to be ignoring that this is a lot of the same behavior people
screamed about with Paul during the past couple of years and especially in
the playoffs. I think part of the problem then was fear of never getting the
ball back from Antoine. I think part of the problem now is trying to figure
out his own role. He's not Antoine, for good and evil, and I think partially
from trying to take over some of Antoine's role (for which he's really not
suited - a different game and personality), partially from the other changes
with the team, he's trying to do too much. That's screwing up his own game
and frustrating him and when that happens he responds by forcing things. You
can practically FEEL the frustration.  He'll get over it. it's only 5 games
into the season and about 2 weeks after the trade, on top of the other
changes.