Re: Sporting News hypothesizing about possible Pierce for Bryant swap

In a message dated 11/6/03 6:06:55 AM Pacific Standard Time,
shizzjr@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> Wrong again. I use a separate e-mail for each list. I do not register both
> e-mail addy's under both lists. So it is impossible for me to reply all to
> both lists. I get a message telling me that it cannot be delivered. Just
> because I use reply all does not mean it will go through. So your long rambling
> message was actually the waste of bandwidth.
>
> But whatever man. You're dull now. See ya.

No problem. I accomplished both of my desired objectives.

1) You were exposed;

 and

2) You were forced to delete the other Group from your "Send to" box if
replies to both lists was an issue.

Thanks for playing.

CeltsSteve