Re: AAUGH!

On Wednesday 05 November 2003 10:21 pm, Snoopy the Celtics Beagle wrote:
> Next time anyone here sees Rick Pitino, walk up to him, and belt him
> upside the head, HARD.
>
> When he asks you why, say, "Chauncey Billups".

that and Prince went 4-4 from the arc. Couldn't someone just stand in
front of him and blow him out like a candle?  An on shooting night for
the Detroit guards.  Mike James isn't the answer, even to bridge the
gap to the Banks era.  I liked the team better with Marcus in there -
at least I had more faith in him protecting the ball.

How 'bout that Jumaine Jones! Whoa, the kid's got game.  Heady player,
strong rebounder, good passer - just seems to know what to do when and
how to (positively) impact the game every second he's in there. I can't
wait to see him in the starting lineup.

Also liked what I saw of Jiri.  He got two Tommy points on his first
play where he dove for the ball then flung himself on top of Okur (?)
to wrassle some more.  He'll come around.

Too bad LaFrentz had an off shooting night. He hits one of those threes
and we get momentum and win the game.

Baker continues to shine. How weird is it to watch a true post player
wearing a Celtic's jersey? Not since McHale...

love watching these guys,

  --Ellie