Promising future

Very encouraging game for long term and intermediatie term (second half of
season).....

I am not going to break it down because it is obvious. Obie did nice job of
substituting and delivering proper style of team play. Banks, Juri and JJ look
very promising. Baker and LaFrenz looking solid and should play more together.
Kedrick a goner. Blount looks the equal of Battie so Battie is also a goner
to make room for Kendrick.....

Keeping EWill is debatable.....

Juri looks like he is going in slow motion but so does Kukoc and he is
effective. He somehow still gets by people off the dribble, something that quick
people like Kedrick can't muster. I finally see what Danny sees but I don't see
starter material, more of a Ginobili type of player.....

When the figures out how to use LaFrenz midrange jumper accuracy better along
with Baker in the low post, we will really improve....

Obie should afford playing Banks and Juri at the same time until they get a
little more experience.....

I think we will be a much better playoff team than last year, even if we
don't make any trades, provided that Obie continues to mature Banks.....

DJessen33