Tinsley

I remember clearly the excitement at the possibility
of drafting Tinsley.  Instead, we took Kedrick and
Forte.  Ah, what might have been.  Tinsley could run a
break, set up and pass to the big guys, play good
defense; I'm of the opinion he just needs the right
situation.  He can shoot as well as Kidd, but is no
45%er on threes, to be sure.  Still, he scored ably in
college and is capable of being a decent scorer.  He
has quick hands on defense, only needing to commit to
good, on-the-ball foot movement.  I'd love to get him.

But, I can't see Indy letting him go.  Kenny is on his
last tour and real pgs are rare.  I doubt a deal is
there.  But I would deal EW or KB for Tinsley.
Cheers, G