Re: [Celtics' Stuff ] "I've been uptight because I don't want to make mistake...

It looks to me that Obie has done a fine job on messing up Banks's head.
Everything you read about Banks, you could say the same thing about Kedrick.
Another scared player on the court. Unless you get a real hardhead like Kendrick,
it seems it would be best just to trade away any draft picks or undeveloped
players because Obie is going to screw you up....

DJessen33