Re: Chauncey vs Marcus

I agree with all of your points except the shooting part. He could hit some
threes and was deadly shooting free throws. But that was it. He developed the
rest of his shooting game over the last five years. He really didn't flourish
until last year. Like a publication said earlier, we would have loved to have
had Chauncey right now. Patience, patience.....

DJessen33