Re: direct tV cost question

DirecTV is usually running an installation deal.  The League Pass is on top
of that.  Best suggestion is to hit DirecTV's website and check it
out.  What's best for you depends entirely on what you want.

Of course, if you get desperate, just drive south about 30 miles and stop
at the doghouse with the satellite dish on top.  :>)

At 11:30 AM 11/4/03 -0500, Mark Piotrowski wrote:

>i was thinking the same thing -- that with the C's playing fun basketball
>again, i might go for the Direct TV option.
>
>question:  I know its $160 or so -- does that include some sort of
>installation (i assume not).  If not anyone know a ballpark figure for that?
>
>right now i have to go to a local establishment here in Gainesville, FL to
>see C's game, but end up spending an avg. of $10/game on dinner/beer so w/
>the number of games I'll see I'm trying to figure out which is cheaper.
>
>feel free to email off the list if you want.
>
>thanks,
>(the other) mark

Snoopy the Celtics Beagle