Re: Movin on up

< Isn't it very revealing that we are discussing a #1 pick, a point
guard, who has not shown a consistent method of running the fast
break?  What the hell are college coaches doing?  > -Cecil

Good point. In most cases you could chalk it up to the player entering
the draft after high school or his sophomore or junior year in
college.  But that is not the case with Banks who spent four years
in Juco/UNLV.

Sure I am hard on Banks, but I honestly think a few local high school
point guards here in little Maine have a better grasp of the position.
Hope Pagliuca is happy with his choice.

Egg