-----Original Message-----
From: Dan Forant [mailto:dforant1@xxxxxxxxxxxx]

I don't believe dribbling out of the press is the way to go. It takes too
much time (clock) and energy expelled which is really what the opposition is
trying to do. Wear down the guards. The team however has to be involved in
the concept helping out. Quick 10-20 foot passes are quicker and less
demanding than all that Globe Trotter dribbling...With his speed 1 outlet
pass then getting the ball back again would discourage a team from
constantly harassing the ball...

DanF