Re: Celtics games week of Nov 2-8, 2003

I was talking specifically about Snoopy. You have used your name numerous times in the past and have even given personal information. You've shown you have nothing to hide.

People like snoopy, however, do not use their real names. However, they feel comfortable psong threats because they know that no one knows their real name. It's real easy to be tough when no one knows who you are.

And as for why I don't use Shawn in my e-mail addy... it was taken. So I chose one of my nicknames. However, you'll notice my display name is still my real name.

From: Eggcentric@xxxxxxx
To: shizzjr@xxxxxxxxxxx, Celtics@xxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Celtics games week of Nov 2-8, 2003
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2003 10:20:38 EST

< FWIW, Shizz is only used as my e-mail address. My name is Shawn.
I don't feel the need to hide behind an alias. > - SHAWN

So why not just use Shawn as your screen name instead of Shizz?

I respond to the screen names of Tyler, GuyClinch, CallMeBogie, Grodeg,
etc., not Gene, Pete, Mike, Greg.  I do not need to know Tammo, or
Lapdoggy, and Snoopy's birth names to enjoy their posts.

Are you saying that it would really make a difference if I signed my
posts as Brenda rather than Egg?  Talk about a non-issue.

Egg

Enjoy MSN 8 patented spam control and more with MSN 8 Dial-up Internet Service. Try it FREE for one month! http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup