Re: question for outside Boston on Directv

As an out-of-market Directv subscriber, you should
receive every C's game that is broadcast.  FSNE
broadcasts every game not on ABC, ESPN, TNT, or NBA-TV
(those bastards) and sometimes even broadcasts those
nationally televised games as well (not that you or I
would be able to see them live...they'd only be
available on the replay the next day).  AS for your
blackout question, I really don't have a definitive
answer other than I doubt that you'd get blacked out.
Blackouts only happen for out-of-market Directv League
pass subscriber when (a) the game is being shown on
ESPN, ABC, TNT, or NBA-TV (those bastards) (b) the
game is being shown on a local channel (i.e., if the
Hornets were still in the state and they had a local
broadcast, you probably would be blacked out from
seeing a C's/Hornets game) or (c) the game is not
being shown at all (not going to happen this year,
since every game not on national television is being
broadcast on FSNE).

Short answer:  You most likely will be able to get
every C's game this year if you order Directv.

Ryan