Re: Kedrick

Maybe the brain doctor can give him a cranial massage...

-------Original Message-------

From: Steve Ouellette
Date: Monday, November 03, 2003 9:53:13 AM
To: Celtics
Subject: Kedrick

I don't think Kedrick lacks the skills to be a good NBA player. I think
he's just the least confident NBA player I can remember, or maybe the
most nervous.

I believe he played better in EVERY exhibition game this year than he
has in any regular season game. He's got the ability to be a force on
the break, to blow by his defenders in the halfcourt, to make the open
jumper. It seems he's just too scared to.

Not a lost cause, but maybe Danny has to give him a talking to. Maybe
hypnotherapy or a good stiff drink before games.

STEVE
.

[demime 1.01b removed an attachment of type image/gif which had a name of IMSTP.gif]