Re: the most encouraging game yet

It seems natural to me that this game might happen.  The Cs historically have
had one plan in crunch time:  go to Pierce and Walker.  Walker's gone, so the
tendency is to go to Pierce, and his tendency is to take it.  I hope that,
with time, they will feel comfortable making someone else the crunch time option
(witness James in game 2) and let Pierce feel comfortable in playing the
secondary role.  But of course, if every one else feels that "give it to Paul" is
the only option, Pierce will take it without hesitation.  Folks, within the
last two weeks or so, Walker was still a Celtic.  Takes time to adjust.
 - Doug