Re: Celtics games week of Nov 2-8, 2003

Oh Shawn Shawn Shawn, when are you going to put down that foolish chip on
your shoulder and come over the Dogg Side? In the last few days and the
start of the beginning of the 2003/2004 season, otherwise known as the
Celtics 17th banner, I have seen Mr. and Mrs. Celtics Beagle for the
psychotic err wonderfully house trained gifts to this list. Sure my mean
spirited cynical side wanted to take your argument about the obvious stupid
tone this thing about the predictions list became, but since last weekend
discussions on the features and benefits of the various popular religions
practiced in the US, I made Snoop Dogg out to be one of the most genius
thinkers of this or any generation, or at least one of the top 50 on this
Celtics list. I mean where else can you get such deep thinking analysis on
all things Celtics, truly fine post game reports that once and for all
finally lived up to legendary and long long missed Bill Cooper, life lessons
on how to live your entire life under the FBI witness protection program,
especially in such a public forum as this list, and lastly get to read the
fine details of living with worms, fleas and Eggs and Lap Dogs that run B
and B's for the hoarded NE masses. The Snoopster Poopster last weekend
explained to us all what a Mormon, Christian and Catholic really are, when
up to that point I thought they were almost one in the same. Sure they all
go to church and give away their vacation moneys to a higher power or
Genealogy Center, but in reality bigotry and ignorance can come in more
forms than just the religious kind they can also come in the form of
cowardice, hatred and small person ego mania that can only exist in a
parallel universe like this list.  How else can a Dog of all things make up
lies and call you out on an email list when in reality he doesn't even have
the common decency or courage to come forward with his own name.  Courage
starts with being yourself and standing behind your opinions and beliefs,
yet on this list those principals are mocked heck they are thought of in the
worst way they are threatened with legal, bodily or worse list purgatory
harm. Did you take your whipping like a Man and call to apologize, we know
what you said on the list but no way that threatening post from the Dogg
ended there.

I thought I understood the meaning of life in Technicolor brilliance before
this last week, what with living the life of the average Python, but now my
life revolves around waiting for the pre and post game reports and whatever
selfless gift we can derive from that wonderful web site. I am both
speechless and mute to imagine how to get through any 24 hours without the
links we all need to the Jim Jones purple Kool-Aid water of life, and come
Tuesday night we will all get that final message from our Celtics Beagle
Snoop Dogg and maybe find out what the light was in that briefcase beside
the glow of a Royale with Cheese or where he got all those checks and had a
cement pond for Carl to boot, we will see what foolish things the ESPN
channel has been wasting their time with before and get a rare rare glimpse
of our list friend, and pray that he will bring the Old Wife err Dogg with
him, if she can give up the teat long enough to a wet dog and head off into
the night and nail the take the first time and still come back here and
satisfy our Doggy style needs too.

I am beat and parched so I must go prepare for my Sunday Sermon on all
things Alpo. We must believe folks in all things Beagle and the pending #17,
because in the end they are the same thing. Even Red will give up the props
due to the Dogg at the parade downtown late next June.

It is all good and hyper like any Beagle would be.

I used to be disgusted but now I try to be amused, and it works, it really
does, try it yourself Shawn and get over myself while you are at. Besides if
you are heading to the Big Apple the NYC you can look past the Snausage
houses and do what Mr. Cutlets does and goes for the Ruth Chris or Outback
on Broadway, besides when you are a Bigg Dogg you deserve the very best.
Maybe we can get the same guide for Cleveland or Providence sometime soon,
but remember Mr. Cutlets is very busy with his own website.

Thanks again and again and again and what was I saying anyway?
Greg