From: "David A Wickerham" <aw623@xxxxxxx>
To: <Douglas342@xxxxxxx>
Cc: <Celtics@xxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, November 01, 2003 5:35 PM
Subject: Re:Banks

> I'm right with you on this, Doug.  I think it really satrted with ray, and
now a few other posters want to show how clever they are by making up
pejorative nicknames.  If you don't like a player or a member of the front
office, please call them by their real name.

> BTW, is Wallace up for GM of the year?  I think he still holds that
position, and getting a stud like Vin Baker for Kenny and Vitaly P certainly
looks like highway robbery!!

> Just a thought
>

> On Sat, 1 Nov 2003 15:30:11 EST Douglas342@xxxxxxx wrote:
> Nicknames:  I don't like them.  Give my player an unfavorable nickname,
then
> I give yours one, then we start trashing each other.  Is it not possible
> discuss the Celtics without getting into personal wars?  Evidently not.
How sad.