Re:Banks

I'm right with you on this, Doug.  I think it really satrted with ray, and now a few other posters want to show how clever they are by making up pejorative nicknames.  If you don't like a player or a member of the front office, please call them by their real name.

BTW, is Wallace up for GM of the year?  I think he still holds that position, and getting a stud like Vin Baker for Kenny and Vitaly P certainly looks like highway robbery!!

Just a thought