Ye of little faith on Kedrick

For those of you that are giving up on Kedrick already, he was doing what he
was supposed to be doing that time he got burned on the baseline. He is
supposed to overplay and force them to the baseline to a trap at the post. The help
didn't arrive in time. Kedrick also isn't getting the rebounds because he is
leaking out early for the fast breaks.

I will admit that Kedrick was the total chokester on airball with 2 minutes
left. But Kedrick's game is best in the open court. The Griz's overplaying
defense slows down the break and the Celts were willing to accomodate. Also,
Kedrick will do better when the speedster Banks gets his NBA game in tow....

Banks continues to show he can get anyway he wants to on the court with his
speed and dribbling ability. He doesn't have the reps for the passing on the
breaks. He is used in taking it himself. That will come with experience. The big
growth spurt will come when he figures outs how to shoot and finish his shot
against NBA competition....

It does seem like you want to have a quality backup behind Blount. But Danny
knows that he is going to have to buy time to develop Kendrick. So still
continue to expect Battie to be traded by the deadline. The good thing is that our
offense now will showcase and build Battie's value so we should have maximum
value. He already has a good contract....

Stilling waiting for knucklehead acknowledgement on Vinny....

DJessen33