LAS VEGAS ODDS

Thanks to Lapdoggy for bringing us the various Glitter Gulch preseason
NBA odds.

Forget about all those $1800 to $100 (18 to 1) payoffs; I'll take even
money any day.  The pre-season category I felt safest with was the
SEASON WINS OVER/UNDER.  If the Books don't know, who does?

I begged my husband to allow me $1000 for ten bets; he allowed me five.
AND, he also likes Ainge... %$#%^&&*%$#@^&*.   Woe is the Danny-hater
wife.  Are any of you out there divorce lawyers who work on the cheap?
Doubtful.

The Celtics are ranked 15th of 29 NBA teams (7th in the ED)
in a venue where money counts.  Here is the Las Vegas NBA TOTAL
REGULAR SEASON WINS OVER/UNDER, and the five teams I have placed
my internationally-known tightwad husband's last $500 buckaroos on.

BAKER looks sensational; Mercy, mercy, Dallas traded for the wrong guy?
BROWN still looks like he is on something; Where is Neidnagel?
WILLIAMS' injury will hurt; there goes our SF depth.
JAMES is no PG;  even if he got lucky and won the game for us.
LaFRENTZ; come on, you are better than what you have shown.
''BANKS is the most NBA-ready PG in the draft.''  Right, Danny.

Egg
----------------------
WESTERN DIV.

Rank    Team    Projected wins

1   LAKERS      60
2   MAV'S       57  Took under (Due to the Toine factor)
3   SPURS   56
4   KINGS       55
4   TbWOLVES    55  Took under (Too many cracks in their armor)
9   ROCKETS     47
10  SUNS        46
10  T'BLAZERS   46
17  SONICS      37
20  GRIZZLIES   34
24  WARRIORS    30
25  CLIPPERS    29
28  NUGGETS     27
29  JAZZ        24

EASTERN DIV.

6   NETS        52
7   PACERS  50  Took under (When was Reggie embalmed?)
8   PISTONS     49
10  HORNETS     46
10  76ERS       46
14  MAGIC       45
15  CELTICS     44
16  RAPTORS     38
18  BULLS       36  Took over (the coming ED team)
19  KNICKS  35
20  HAWKS   34
20  HEAT        34
23  WIZARDS     31
26  CAVS        28  Took over (Despite Darius Miles)
26  BUCKS       28

Egg