Re: pavolivic

I'm not sure on whose end the problem is, but FWIW, I have never had a problem with blank emails from any of the people involved. It may just be an individual thing.

From: "Josh Ozersky" <jozersky1@nyc.rr.com>
To: "celtics list" <celtics@igtc.com>
Subject: pavolivic
Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 11:37:06 -0400

he sounds great...if he's that good, he'll go before
us.  Sounds like just the kind of guy that rises on us
in the draft.

btw, Greg Oddagaard, my posts from yesterday all
had content in the body; attachments won't go through.
See Egg's today... do you like reading blank messages?
I'm just trying to give everybody a head's up!

Josh