On Empty Posts, Aleksandar Pavlovic and Other News

- I do not send empty posts - the problem is with your mail-reader Josh
and others. I have no problems reading anyone's material.

- My prescient comments concerning Pavlovic posted to this list on 4-13:

"More Seal of Approval Players:

Aleksandar Pavlovic - Serbian SF/SG:  Vast improvement over Eric
Williams -
Could be the next great Euro SF."

As I said, he could be the next great Euro SF.

The question is whether he'll last to 16. Seems doubtful.

Rumors swirl that his agent has a deal with a team between 13 and 19.

And if he keeps having eye-opening workouts, he probably makes the
late lottery and will be gone before then. But definitely a better
choice than
Diaw, as is Kryapa, who's also going make a lot of these mock drafters
look stupid.

- Chris Wallace is once again in the lead for the Portland GM job, as
the Lakers denied
Mitch Kupchak permission to speak to the Blazers.

- Justin Smith of NBADraft.net was on The Zone yesterday talking about
the
Celtics and the draft. He made
those comments about the C's sticking with American players (that
prompted
my post which some of you were unable to read) - However, in an update,
he
also said, he thought the Celtics would draft Leandro Barbosa at 16.
Ray