Re: why did we re-up OB?

Isn't this a violation of some net policy or board policy?  You admit that
we're reasonable, and now I admit that you're reasonable?  We agree to hold
different viewpoints?  Shouldn't someone be insulting someone about now?  (I am
watching my only other net board implode due to political discussion, whcih
explains this outburst of reason on my part.)  Gee.  Civil disagreement.  What a
concept!
 - Doug