Brain doctor

I was just thinking about the brain doctor scam. It really is pure genius. If
he gives some executive a tip that works out, he gets to claim that success
and post it on his web site. If he tells someone to draft, oh, Jerome Moiso or
Kedrick Brown, well, what GM is going to come out and say "Well, it's not my
fault, the brain guy told me to pick him?" Thus to the world he gets to keep
his 100 percent success rate alive.

Genius.

STEVE

[demime 1.01b removed an attachment of type application/ms-tnef]