Re: We need to destroy the Pistons.

----- Original Message -----
From: Snoopy the Celtics Beagle <snoopy@celticsbeagle.net>

> Eep.  Too much sarcasm for a Monday, Paul.  Come back tomorrow, when my
> brain is working. :>)))))

What are you talking about? Indiana.....now there's a team that we could
really screw up. Antoine would just about put them over the edge. How about
Antoine, Kedrick Brown, J.R. Bremer and the two picks for Croshere, Mercer
and Jamal Tinsley. I think that works also. I'd love to keep the two picks
but you really have to sweeten the pot when trading Walker and you're asking
for a real point guard in return. And Croshere will run all day long. Sounds
like a winner to me. But...no....probably asking for too much. I'll try
adding Battie and Delk and see what comes up.

Paul M.