Re: We need to destroy the Pistons.

Eep. Too much sarcasm for a Monday, Paul. Come back tomorrow, when my brain is working. :>)))))

At 08:06 AM 5/26/03 -0700, pmaurice wrote:
The Pistons are on the move. Something needs to be done, and quickly. We have
the perfect WMD,  Antoine Walker! I realized this morning, in a moment of
stunning clarity, that it doesn't matter what the Celtics get back in a trade
for Walker. The value is in getting rid of him and watching him ruin the
competition. They need to send him to Detroit. How about Antoine and the two
first rounders for Cliff Robinson, Hubert Davis, Michael Curry, and our new
starting point guard Pepe Sanchez. I checked it on Realgm and I think it
works. But no...Joe Dumars is too smart for that one. I'll try adding either
Battie or Delk to sweeten the pot.

Paul M.