Miami

(the other) Mark wrote:

After that, it's a crapshoot. Toronto could use help everywhere. Katz has
them taking Kaman, but I could just as easily see them taking Ford or Bosh.
You'd have to think Miami would like T.J. Ford. Riley hasn't been wild about
small guards in the past, but he needs a point guard (if he's not sold, how
about the Celts offer Antoine, 16 and 20 for Brian Grant and Ford?). Who
knows what the Clippers would do? Rumor has it they want Ford, but if he's
not there, it's anybody's guess.
I was thinking the same thing. With Riley's reluctance to play rookies (this past year notwithstanding) how about

Brian Grant + 5th pick for Walker & 20th Pick

and then (since I'm none too excited about TJ Ford)

the #5 & #16 pick to Denver for the 3rd Pick (probalby Carmello Anthony)

I doubt Denver would do that but they do still get to add a very good player @ #5 and maybe make a reach at #16 for another foriegn player.

Mark p.