RE: Tidbits from Sean Deveney

I'm going to give Obie the benefit of the doubt, but he picked the point
guards last season. The defense was better last season, and the offense was
worse this season. It sounds a lot like a guy trying to spin things to his
benefit. BUT... if he follows through and makes some changes, then I'll tip
my hat to him.

Mark