Re: To Ainge, doctor's system is a real brainstorm

K,
I work for a major corporation and I had to take a diversity class at work.
As part of the training, we had to take a "personality" test which typed
people into four classes of people related to leadership by answering
questions and working with a group.

There is nothing that is going to guarantee someone is going to be a great
basketball player. But I believe there are ways are measuring leadership,
work ethic, team building, etc that I wouldn't be so quick to dismiss....

DJessen33

<< There is no science in this BS whatsoever. First, there is no such thing
as
 a "brain type", let alone an "inborn brain type" (Niednagel's terminology
 from his website). The term itself gives him away as a know-nothing con
 artist. Just to be sure, I checked MEDLINE and PsychINFO, and neither
 search revealed any trace of scientific work by anyone named Niednagel. He
 has no credentials or training of any kind; his "science" rests on
 long-discarded ideas peddled by a quack psychologist Carl Jung nearly a
 century ago. Niednagel's credibility derives from puff pieces in sports
 magazines by equally know-nothing scribes, and from testimonials by a bunch
 of naive ex-jocks and other sports personalities, among them - ahem - Danny
 Ainge. The same brand of "science" is practiced by tarot card readers, palm
 readers,  ESPers, numerologists, and other hucksters of the same ilk,
 except they invoke supernatural abilities for their incredible (quite
 literally) insight, not science. We might as well hire Ms. Cleo to advise
 Danny Ainge on the draft. She's just as good as Niednagel and Wallace, if
 not better, and would come a lot cheaper. >>