RE: Administrivia: Columns, URLs & attachments

Hi Paul,

I actually use this list as a valuable Celtics news clippings service. It's
impractical to subscribe to every newspaper or watch every Celtic show so I
appreciate the job the members of this list do in providing this factual
information from sportswriters across the country.

I enjoy reading the sportswriter's columns posted to this list, however, I
frequently travel and tend to do most of my reading in airports and planes
where I don't have live net access so clicking on a url is not practical for
me. I seldom go back to any emails that require web access.

(The lack of live net access is also a problem with the increase in HTML
emails.  More and more are  impossible to read unless you have net access.
Text email, though on the decline actually has a real benefit over HTML
email, you can read it without the internet!)

If you would continue to allow the posting of columns I would appreciate it.
Thanks for spending the time and energy and money to keep this list alive
for so many years.  Remember when the list chatter was basically
non-existent from June through September?

-steve

(aka Bostonian Steve Celtics Page in my prior life)