Re: Root for the Mavs and Nets

--- You wrote:
I hate the dump it in down low, kick it out for the open three style of
basketball that the Spurs/Lakers play. That game is boring and makes the
Bowens, Fischers, Shaws, Horrys, Stephan Jacksons seem a lot better than they
really are and the stars of the games. Boring.
--- end of quote ---

I think the Spurs' style has improved a lot with the addition of Parker and
Ginobili. These two are a delight to watch. And Duncan. . .every time I watch
him play, I'm amazed how remarkably efficient and beautiful his game is (when
he's not missing FTs :>). He's the Anti-Toine. But I do agree that the Mavs
play perhaps the most exciting brand of basketball in the NBA (although the
Kings are right there). This is going to be a great series, so many fun players
to watch. It's too bad it ends at something like 1 a.m. EST.

--- You wrote:
The league tends to follow style of the champions. Root  for the Mavs and the
Nets. Maybe we can get this league (and hopefully the Cs) turned around to
exciting basketball every night....
--- end of quote ---

We can dream. . .
Kestas