Re: Just play the game.

You got it in a nutshell, Snoop.  One writer for a national magazine said
that she is better at handling pressure than any other pro golfer out there -
better than Tiger, better than anyone else.  This is one very cool, calm and
focused professional.  Everyone else will get into a hissyfit over her
adventure.  She'll just play golf.

PS to Paul:  I blocked him last summer and haven't missed him a bit; in fact,
the list has been thoroughly more enjoyable. I didn't block Kai or Mr. Ghost,
but 90% of it is gone.

a message dated 5/19/2003 7:50:39 PM Pacific Daylight Time,