Re: Stockton

In a message dated 5/18/2003 10:42:54 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
grodeg@kalama.com writes:

> Challenge or no, what is wrong with a Husband and Father wanting to act like
> a "normal" human being?  This is a quality that is far too short in the
> world of Pro sports, I would assume you would agree with.

     I.e. Danny Ainge, who quit as coach in Phoenix, took maybe a year off,
then went into the TV biz and now back into the fire with both feet.
     I am a huge Stockton fan; he owes nothing to anyone and can sit home and
watch TV until the day of his HOF ceremony which, if you follow his career,
he might skip.