Re: [Celtics' Stuff Starting to get excited by clippings

According to folks on the NBA Draftnet Board,  Miller is very available.  He is a restricted free agent, and they don't think he'll get much more of an offer than the MLE exception.  There is  also a feeling that Don Sterling won't match any offer.

Don't know if that is true or not.  However, Andre had an awful year this year and actually lost his starting job for awhile.  His availability means he is a real risk.  Also his arguments with Paul and the meltdown of Team USA are well documented.  I think this would be another swing for the fences, but if it fails, we could be looking at another (but cheaper) Vin Baker situation.