Draft moves

I like moving Battie and Walker to get a real center, 4, or point. Then
shore up the other spots in the draft. The Clippers, Chicago, and Miami
could be the most logical spots but who knows if Sterling would want the
salary. If we could get Brand & Wilcox and their pick or maybe Eddie Jones &
their #1 then pick from Milicic, Anthony, TJ Ford, Lampe and two out of
Heinrich, Barabosa, Pavlovic, West, Collison, or Villanueva or Lang who
could be sleepers.

Barbosa sounds like the most promising point where we would be selecting. I
still like Troy bell's quickness and scoring ability but he could be a reach
with our current picks.

Could Mateen Cleaves doe the job of running the offense? He can't do it any
worse than Delk. The WSJ had a great article on him this week and his work
ethic.  The lat two years we have seen what kids passing ability, vision and
aggressive ness can do to the competition. Rumor has it he may be bound for
San Antonio.

Maybe we can get Jeff Mcginnis out of Portland? Walker, Delk and Battie for
Wallace, Randolph and McGinnis? This could fly with Paul allen's bankroll.

John