Starting to get excited by clippings

At the 16 pick, do you fill your biggest need by taking Hinrich, do you take
a flyer on skywalker, high schooler Travis Outlaw or go for the load down low
and take the Shaq-like Russian Bear, Pavel Podkolzine? Whatever we don't do,
we have a good chance that they still may be available at 20 or some
combination of Boris Diaw and the good value Anderson Varejao.(per
NBAdraft.net)

Not seeing the Bear but on paper reports, I would prefer we shake up the team
and go for the load down low with Pavel. We then take the best guy available
at 20 and fill our point guard need using the mid-year exception. Imagine the
change in the team with the adding of the bulk of Pavel and Varejao....

DJessen33