What quenches my thirst?

-Courtside Tickets for game 6 at Staples? $2,000
-Hot dog and a beer? $11
-Seeing Kobe and Derek Fischer crying at the end of the game?
P-R-I-C-E-L-E-S-S!

I'm sorry, is it wrong to enjoy what we all witnessed tonight? Kobe showed me
something tonight that he does hurt for not winning, but damn it feels soooo
good to see the Fakers lose!

I'll tell you what else hurts. Seeing in this doubleheader the team the
Celtics could have fielded: Duncan, Parker, Nowitski, et al. Granted we could
not have gotten all of them, but it would be nice to see what would have
happened if the ping pongs bounced our way and we had Duncan, Twoine, Bruce
Bowen, etc. Oh well.

Good night all!

Thanks,

Steve