Re: Good News - Good News

how about we give portland one of our first round picks to take wallace away.  Just kidding, kind of.

ryan

-------Original Message-------
From: Way Of The Ray <wayray@ix.netcom.com>
Sent: 05/13/03 11:47 AM
To: celtics@igtc.com
Subject: Good News - Good News

> 1. Steve Bulpett says Danny Ainge has the leverage to make a
major trade that will improve the Celtics for the future, even if mean
taking
a step back next season. Good news, good news, because that frees up
Toine for a Lottery Pick or young PF/PG deal.

2. Chris Wallace is on the short list to be the next GM of Portland.
Hmmm, can the Celtics squeeze out Portland's 1st round pick --
No. 23 -- in compensation? Perhaps not. Pick number 54?
Lots of Euros worth drafting this year.  Would Wallace go
after Kedrick Brown?
Ray