For Josh, Questions For Wallace

The Globe is down.  Too bad, because Shaughnessy apparently rips
the Wycster a new one. Must reading from what I hear.

Questions for Wallace:

1) If he's the GM of another club, would he consider trading for his former
players, like his pet project Kedrick Brown?

2) What does he think of Luke Ridnour?

3) What team will he Chris end up with?

4) Which European players have impressed him?

5) Who does he like better: CSKA's Victor Khyrapa or Sergei Monya?

6) What does he think of Nikola Vujcic from Maccabi?
(Who I would sign as a free agent - great scoring 6-11  big man from Split, Croatia; Dino's
hometown.)

7) Which current NBA player does he compare Pavel Podkolzen to?

8) Has he had a chance to see Kristaps Valters, the Lithuanian PG?
And is he the Mark Price of the Baltic States?

9) Does Chris Kaman remind him of Jack Sikma?

10) Can Dwayne Wade make the transition to PG?

11) Which players stocks have risen the most in the Euroleague Final Four?

12) If you remove Jay Williams from hindrance of the Triangle offense, can he be a Franchise
PG?

13) Have the Celtics truly invited Funilabrada's Walter Herrmann Heinrich
to their Summer League team?

14) Can Shortsianitis be a center in the NBA?
Ray